2. UK / EEA Rights
If you are a data subject in the United Kingdom or any part of the European Economic Area, please see the “AdditionalDisclosures for People in Europe[A1] ” section.
3. What Information Do We Collect About You?
Realm collects information from you when you access and use the Platform. This information is collected and stored electronically by us. We may collect this information directly from you, automatically when you use the Platform, or from third-party sources.
3.1 Information We Collect Directly From You
We collect information from you when you use the certain aspects of the Platform, including information you provide when you link a digital wallet, make a purchase, or contact our support team. Such information includes:
· Primary Account Info, this includes your email, username, account ID and password. This information is transmitted securely via HTTPS to api.realm.art and stored in an encrypted manner. This information is used for the following purposes:
- To authenticate with applications
- If you opt-in for personalised ads then Primary account info is sent to Google Firebase Analytics for the purposes of showing ads from Google Admob.
· Contact Data, in the form of your email address and other contact information you provide.
· Registration and Profile Data, including username name, password account id, any open fields where your provide additional information related to your user profile, and selected favourites.
· Digital Wallet Information, including your digital wallet address.
· Transaction Event Data, including but not limited to applicable public IDs related to the transaction, transaction price information, and the date and time of the transaction.
· Content, including any content in messages you may post on the Platform or send to us. You may choose to voluntarily provide other information to us that we do not request, and, in such instances, we have no control over what categories of information such disclosure may include. Any additional information provided by you to us is provided at your own risk.
3.2 Information We Collect Automatically
We may collect certain information about you automatically when you access and use the Platform. This information includes:
Service Use Data, including data about features you use, game play statistics, pages you visit, emails and advertisements you view, products and services you view and purchase, the time of day you browse, and your referring and exiting pages.
Device Data, including data about the type of device or browser you use, your device’s operating software, your internet service provider, your device’s regional and language settings, and device identifiers such as IP address and Ad Id.
Location Data, including imprecise location data (such as location derived from an IP address or data that indicates a city or postal code level).
App Technologies, which are technologies included in our apps that are not browser-based like cookies and cannot be controlled by browser settings. For example, our apps may include SDKs, which is code that sends information about your use to a server. These SDKs allow us to track our communications, bring you advertising both on and off the Service, and provide you with additional functionality, such as the ability to connect our Service with your social media account.
3.3 Information We Collect From Third-Parties
We may receive certain information from third-party sources, including:
· Service providers, such as Google and Apple who may send us certain data related to authenticating your log-in to the Platform.
· Appsflyer, Mixpaneland Segment
4. How Do We Use Your Information?
5. How We Share Your Information With Third Party Service Providers Performing Services on Our Behalf.
We share your information with our service providers to perform the functions for which we engage them. For example, we may use third parties to host the Platform or assist us in providing functionality of the Platform.
· For Legal Purposes. We may share your information as needed to enforce our rights, protect our property or protect the rights, property or safety of others, or as needed to support external auditing, compliance and corporate governance functions. We may also disclose your information in our sole discretion to respond to a subpoena, regulation, binding order of a data protection agency or court, legal process, governmental request or any other legal or regulatory process. We may also share your information as required to pursue available remedies or limit damages we may sustain.
· Blockchain Platform. Our Platform utilized blockchain technology. When you engage in a transaction on the Platform that is recorded on the blockchain, certain information related to that transaction will be published on the blockchain and may be accessible to third parties not controlled by Realm. Transactions recorded on the blockchain permanently recorded across a wide networks of computer systems is generally incapable of deletion. Many blockchains are open to forensic analysis which can lead to deanonymization and the unintentional revelation of personal information, especially when blockchain data is combined with other data.
· Consent. We may also disclose your information with your permission. Realm does not share your information with third parties for those third parties’ direct marketing purposes.
6. Your Preferences
6.1 Account Information You may access, update, or remove certain information that you have provided to us through your account by visiting your account settings or sending an email to the email address set out in the “Contact Us[A3] ” section below. We may require additional information from you to allow us to confirm your identity. Please note that we will retain and use information about you as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
· E-mails. You can opt-out of receiving promotional emails from us at any time by following the instructions as provided in emails to click on the unsubscribe link, or emailing us at the email address set out in the “Contact Us[A4] ”section below with the word UNSUBSCRIBE in the subject field of the email. Please note that you cannot opt-out of non-promotional emails, such as those about your account, transactions, servicing, or Realm’s ongoing business relations.
· Push Notifications. If you have opted-in to receive push notification on your device, you can opt-out at any time by adjusting the permissions in your device or uninstalling our app.
7. Do Not Track Signals
Our Platform does not currently take any action when it receives a Do Not Track request. Do Not Track is a privacy preference that you can set in your web browser to indicate that you donot want certain information about your webpage visits collected across websites when you have not interacted with that service on the page. For details,including how to turn on Do Not Track, visit www.donottrack.us.
8. Security Used & Retention of Information
Realm uses reasonable security measures designed to prevent unauthorized intrusion to the Platform and the alteration, acquisition or misuse of information that Realm directly controls. We will not be responsible for loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse of information that you provide through the Platform that is stored by us, or for any damages resulting from such loss, corruption or unauthorized acquisition or misuse. It is your responsibility to protect the security of your Digital Wallet Information. We will retain your information for as long as necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws or regulation.
9. Links to External Websites
10. Children We do not knowingly collect or maintain information from any person under the age of thirteen. Noparts of our Platform is directed toor designed to attract anyone under the age of thirteen.
11. Questions / Contact Us
12. Notification of Changes
13. Additional Disclosures for People in Europe
Realm acts as a controller with respect to personal data collected as youinteract with our Platform, emails, and advertisements.
13.2 Lawful Basis for Processing
We rely on a number of lawful bases to process your personal data, including where: (a) you have given consent to the processing for one or more specific purposes, either to us or to our service providers, partners, or customers; (b) processing is necessary for the performance of a contract with you; (c) processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or (d)processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us or a third party, and your interests and fundamental rights and freedoms do not override those interests.
13.3 Data Transfer
If your personal data is collected in Europe, we will transfer your personal data subject to appropriate safeguards such as Standard Contractual Clauses or applicable derogations allowed under the law like obtaining your consent.
13.4 Your Rights
If you are a data subject in Europe, you have the following rights:
· The right to access, rectify, or erase any personal data we have collected about you.
· The right to data portability.
· The right to restrict or object to our processing of personal data we have collected about you.
· The right to ask us not to process your personal data (or provide it to third parties to process) for marketing purposes or purposes materially different than for which it was originally collected or subsequently authorized by you.
· Where we collected information based on your consent, you always have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. You may exercise your rights by submitting a written request to us as set out in the “Contact Us” section above. We will respond to your request within30 days. We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and process your request. Applicable law may require or permit us to decline your request. If we decline your request, we will tell you why, subject to legal restrictions. Please note that we retain information as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, and may continue to retain and use information even after a data subject request for purposes of our legitimate interests, including as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, prevent fraud, and enforce our agreements.
If you have a complaint about our use of your personal data or response to your requests regarding your personal data, you may submit a complaint to the data protection regulator in your jurisdiction. We would, however, appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns before you approach a data protection regulator, and would welcome you directing an inquiry first to us. In addition to the contact information above, please contact our:
Realm Internal Contact